Monday 10 December 2012

Pre-sales perving

Here are some bits I am hoping to snap up in the January sales!

I love this Mango dress. I am really attracted to this shade of blue, I love it and am planning to feature it in our wedding. This isn't a bridesmaids dress though, more of a work dress. If I manage to find it in the sale, I might even snap up the black version too!

I also really loved this coat in Zara. I tried it on last week however and found that the L was too small (!? I am a 12-14!) and the XL was slightly too big. If I find it in the sales however I might try it on again. I definitely need a warm coat to bring my wardrobe up-to-date, my H&M number from last year is far too thin and I'm really feeling the chill.

On my web-surfing mission I've also found these wedge boots on the New Look site. I really struggle sometimes to find shoes, as I have size 9 feet. This is a royal pain in the arse, and really restricts where I can buy shoes, but luckily New Look do a really good range of affordable shoes in a 9. The fact that they are on sale now might mean a sneaky trip to New look at lunchtime tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment