Wednesday 23 October 2013

Dickins and Jones at House of Fraser

On a recent trip to Croydon, I happened upon the gorgeous collection by Dickins and Jones at House of Fraser, a stunning collection of grown-up ladieswear. Despite not knowing about the range at HoF, I thought the name sounded familiar. When I got home, I realised of course that D&J used to be an upmarket department store on Regent Street, right up until 2006 (where H&M now is).

Their range of clothing, which is exclusive to House of Fraser is "a wonderfully quintessential British fashion brand for women" with "a distinct heritage feel that has a timeless yet fashionable appeal." - this is from the blurb from the blurb on the website but it's certainly accurate.

I got this adorable top for just £18 (£20 on sale, with Boy's student discount).

Dickins and Jones Jersey Top

A cute weekend top, wearable with jeans or a skirt. It's available in a range of colours with different patterns on that sweet little pocket, I just love this bird print!

Looking at the website has got me lusting after these gorgeous pyjama bottoms, perfect for cosying up as the winter nights draw in!
Peacock pyjamas
Teacup pyjamas


No comments:

Post a Comment